Thursday, March 31, 2011

Announcement to My Readers

I am pleased to announce that I have re-joined the "top five" retained executive recruiting firm, DHR International, and will be based in the firm's St. Louis, Missouri office.  Previously, I had spent 10 years with the firm and served as managing director in St. Louis. My new position at DHR is Global Practice Leader for Executive Integration and Development.  We are now offering as a value added service my proven New Leader Integration ("Pre-boarding") process at the conclusion of a senior executive search.  We will also provide executive coaching to senior executives.  I will be the primary leader integrator and coach for the firm and will be recruiting internally and externally for search consultants with a talent for, and interest in, providing this innovative leader integration process, as well as executive coaching to DHR's search clients.  We will be providing these services on a global basis.  As before, I will continue to serve as an executive recruiter for senior executives and focus my search work in these areas:

  • Healthcare
  • Nonprofit
  • Aerospace & Defense
  • Manufacturing and Other Industrial
  • Life Sciences
  • Universities
My contact information at DHR is mburroughs@dhrinternational.com and 314-727-2000 ext. 3002.

You can follow my developments at DHR via my personal website, http://www.michaelkburroughs.com.  DHR's website is at http://www.dhrinternational.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment