Sunday, July 24, 2011

Global Reach for Leading Edge Memo's

Since launching Leading Edge Memo's in January, 2011, readers from all over the world have accessed this blog.  I encourage my readers to send me comments or specific questions you would like for me to address on this blog.  I will take your career-oriented questions and convert them to blog entries (anonymous) so that others can benefit from both your questions and my responses.

As of January 20, 2012, Leading Edge Memos' readers have come from these countries:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bangladesh
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
China
Costa Rica
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Ethiopia
France
Gambia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Kenya
Latvia
Lesotho
Malaysia
Maldives
Monaco
Moldova
Netherlands
New Zealand
Panama
Philippines
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela
Vietnam

Thank you for your growing support and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment