Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to Leading Edge Memo's

So what can you expect from my blog?   Entries will cover a range of topics from executive recruiting to executive coaching with a heavy dose of leadership development and career change mangement intermixed.  Topics are derived from my 38 years of leadership experience both as a senior officer in the military and as an executive with three Fortune 500 companies, including over a decade as an executive recruiter with a "top five" firm and as an executive coach and recruiter in private practice.   I've recruited executives from CEO to director level in the US and abroad.  My search and coaching clients range from the Fortune 500 to health systems and hospitals to nonprofits to universities to small companies.   I've learned a lot along the way, much of which might be helpful to you.  That's my intent, anyway.  I encourage you to follow my blog and contribute your comments (and your own stories).   Welcome aboard and thanks for spending time with me. http://www.michaelkburroughs.com/

Michael Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment