Thursday, February 24, 2011

Status Report for Leading Edge Memos

If you are a regular reader of this blog, or a newcomer, I thought you would like to know what the response has been to the variety of postings I have written so far on Leading Edge Memo's and where throughout the world LEM readers are distributed.

I opened the blog on January 13, 2011.  While the majority of my readers are in the United States, here is the composite list of where the hundreds of Leading Edge Memo's readers live and work:

United States
Germany
United Kingdom
India
Canada
New Zealand
Singapore
Spain
Iraq
Netherlands

Thank you to all readers who have joined me to date.  If there are topics you would like for me to cover, email me at mike@michaelkburroughs.com or respond via a comment to this posting and I will honor your request quickly. 

I also encourage you to review the list of articles found on the widget attached to this blog.  Topics are in some cases are expansions of my blog postings. 

I also encourage you to visit my website is at http://www.michaelkburroughs.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment